Health Shared Services Management Board
Health Shared Services BC is governed by a management board that is made up of the CEOs from the six health authorities, the Chief Operating Office of the Ministry of Health and two external members.
The Health Shared Services BC Management Board has a system-wide planning perspective and provides strategic guidance as it relates to the provision of shared services to the health authorities across the province. The Board provides direction, approvals and oversight related to business issues including service offerings, pricing, and capital expenditures. A Master Service Agreement between Health Shared Services BC and the health authorities sets out the terms and conditions under which it provides identified services to each of the six health authorities.
- Lynda Cranston, President and CEO, Provincial Health Services Authority (Chair)
- Dr. Robert Halpenny, President and CEO, Interior Health Authority
- Peter Leighton, Independent Director
- Tom Longworth, Independent Director
- Elaine McKnight, Associate Deputy Minister & Chief Administrive Officer, Ministry of Health
- Dr. Nigel Murray, President and CEO, Fraser Health Authority
- Dr. David Ostrow, President and CEO, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Cathy Ulrich, President and CEO, Northern Health Authority
- Dr. Brendan Carr, Acting President and CEO, Vancouver Island Health Authority