Health Shared Services BC Employee Records & Benefits
Employees of PHSA, PHC or VCH can find contact information for Employee Records & Benefits on your health authority intranet site.
Health Shared Services BC Employee Records & Benefits is accountable for providing service related to employee records and benefits to approximately 44,000 employees of the Provincial Health Services Authority, Vancouver Coastal Health and Providence Health Care. Employee Records & Benefits is a part of HSSBC's Financial & Employee Services (FES) line of business.
Services provided include:
- Maintenance of employee records including processing data changes (such as hires, terminations etc)
- Employee support regarding benefits programs
- Manager support regarding HR systems and transactions
- Processing of benefits claims and employee life events
- Interfacing with benefit providers and pension plans, and
- Conducting employee training for ERB systems