Stage 4: Final Appeal
Vendor Complaint Process Flowchart
Once the vendor receives the written response to their request for additional review of their complaint submitted in stage 3, the vendor can choose to conclude the process, or move on to stage 4. In this stage, the final appeal is conducted by an ad-hoc committee of health authority senior management representatives, who will review the complaint and provide a written response. The decision of this committee is final.
Vendors must formally request a final appeal within 30 business days of receipt of the written response from the Vice President, Supply Chain.
To submit a Request for Final Appeal
This process requires the submission of materials that you may consider proprietary. Please review the confidentiality section and take the necessary action to protect your information.
- Submit the documentation you provided in Stage 2 and 3 (provided again below) by email or by mail to the Vice President, Supply Chain:
- Full contact information
- Clear summary of the complaint. All background information related to the complaint must be included.
- All relevant documents that substantiate the complaint, including documentation on actions taken and the outcomes must be included.
- Clear statement of the outcome that the vendors is seeking
- A date and an authorized signature
What to expect
An ad-hoc committee of health authority senior management representatives will review the complaint and all relevant documentation within 30 business days of its receipt. A written response will be provided by the committee Chair within 30 business days. If a response cannot by made within 30 business days, the vendor will be advised of the delay and will be given a new date for the response.
The decision of the ad-hoc committee is final. Further appeals or recourse will only be available to the Vendor through legal channels should they wish to pursue them.